Become an environmental activist of the future and join Greenpeace University!
Greenpeace South East Asia are seeking its next generation of leaders…future caretakers and activists for the Earth!
Could this be ‘YOU’?!?
Are you ready for the opportunity of a life time?!?
To make a positive change for our environment?!?
To stand up and make a real difference in an effort to protect our planet?!?
Become part of the ‘GREENPEACE UNIVERSITY’ Program, and not only achieve all of the above, but learn the skills and gain the experience to become an environmental activist of the future.
This exciting, first of its kind program in South East Asia consists of a 3 month direct learning program, delivered through systematic and guided training as well as relevant and ‘real’ hands-on practical experience.
Participants will be ‘submerged’ into the world of Greenpeace. Here they will gain high level exposure to all major facets of our operation as well as essential training in skills such as basic campaign training, project management and research techniques. Based on this themed training, participants will be given the opportunity to actually apply this knowledge in a fully supervised, practical manner through a series of stimulating, ‘real’ and relevant challenges.
Students successfully completing the program will be awarded a certificate of achievement upon completion.
To be eligible for this exciting program, you must meet the following criteria:
• Between 20 – 25 years of age;
• Ability to both speak and understand English language;
• Computer literate
• Committed and passionate about saving the environment;
• Energetic, enthusiastic and willing: to work hard, to learn and to be constantly challenged;
• Self confident, proactive and results orientated;
• Team player, with ‘can do’ attitude;
• Able to fully commit to a three month, full-time (40 hours per week) program on a volunteer basis (note: a small allowance will be provided to participants to cover local transport costs during the training period).
Eligible candidates wishing to apply should forward their resume, enclosing a 500 word essay telling us exactly ‘Why you wish to become the new voice for our planet’s future and join Greenpeace University?’.(in English or Bahasa Indonesian) to: email@example.com< /a>The application is closed on May 10th, 2009.